By showing such weakness on the world stage....Biden and the deep state, may have just given the green light for China to complete the seizure of Taiwan.

Japan has publicly stated they will defend Twain, The US is obligated to defend Japan no matter what....

Australia and China are at each others throats... India and China are ready to go to blows over the border... Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, India and Australia are all signatories to mutual defense agreements.. Not to mention that the US is a NATO member and "an attic against one is an attic against all..." (makes you wonder where Turkey will stand when the shooting starts)

China and Russia have just completed military exercises together.

My second thought... When they over ran Bagram Air Force base... they captured Blackhawk helicopters on the ground intact... Who doesn't think that China already has one loaded in a cargo plane on the way back to China to reverse engineer it to make their equipment better ? What about all the TOW missiles ? how many TOW missiles are on their way to Russia to be reverse engineered so they can make them them selves... What about all of the sophisticated computers that have the ability to link up with satellites that has been captured... It's such a treasure trove for our enemies to reverse engineer all of our own equipment and used what they learn against us... Nobody has weakened NATO and the US Military as much as the deep state and Joe Biden has.

China goes for Taiwan, North Korea attracts South Korea at the same time for cover, Russia takes the rest of Ukraine and then Estonia and Lithuania... Ya... I can see WW III from my kitchen table.. Where the F is the intelligence community ? Looking for hookers peeing on beds....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.