Originally Posted by Pappy348
There have been some complaints about the mags on the rimfire forum, but I don’t see an easy way out of that. The rifle looks to be a mirror image, so the mags will be as well. IF they had been designed originally as a center-feed……, but they weren’t.

Considering all the wishing, praying, and hoping that goes on for left-handed guns, I would think that having to buy special magazines would be a minor issue.

The other complaint seem to be the price, but you simply can’t build one with that type of receiver and bolt for anywhere near the price of the Ruger. Those parts are real upgrades over the ones in standard models. That’s not to say you can’t build a better shooter for less.

I posted some targets from my RH CSC to the thread about the LH models the other day in response to questions about how they shoot.

Yep, a lot of hand wringing on several forums about the magazine.

I don't get it....after all these years Ruger makes a LH 10-22 and folks are crying over a magazine. No, it's not cheap and aftermarket stuff may not work, but It's got most of the basic upgrades....and if it's not priced in the stores at retail, it will sell pretty well.