Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by cra1948
I have been interested in these, even researched them to the point that I figured a Primos was the way to go, but ended up asking myself, "Why should I spend more than the asking price for that 19-3 I'm ready to make an offer on for one of these things?" I grill, smoke, barbecue a lot and always have been happy with my $99.95 Webber kettle grill. In the past ten years I spent $18.00 to put new vent baffles in it. I do ribs (4 racks at a time), steaks, roasts (10 pound standing rib roasts), whole 20 pound turkeys, whole chickens, 2 pork shoulders at once.... just about anything...not trashing or criticizing the (many) BGE fan on here, but having absolutely no experience with these things serious question: what can I do with a ceramic grill that I can't do with my $100 Webber?

I have both, each has their strengths, sounds like you are good to go and dont need to worry about an egg

The thing I like most is i can probably cook at 225 for 24 hours without any maintenance/one small load of lump. I’ll throw on a brisket or butt at midnight, plug in my stoker or bbq guru temp controller and go to bed. No worries of watching or babysitting a smoker.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~