Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The truth behind all the bull:

After +-9 months of bulshit and paperwork, was told this morning I won't be receiving $30k in back rent from Miami-Dade ERAP because after over 1 year of covid squatter tenant in my house, I finally got a writ of possession from the Sheriff. Said they don't / won't pay if tenant goes to eviction. What was I supposed to have done? Leave them in there for another year? Two? Three? Mind you, I've been struggling to communicate with this ERAP rep for +- 9 months to get the case completed, all the while with the covid squatter still in the house. In typical Miami-Dade fashion, they completely screwed up the data on my case file and had to recreate it. That took her over 2 months to finally get it right.

There is no justice or rule of law in our country under this current government. If I had any doubt whatsoever before, I don't anymore. I'm thoroughly convinced now. Will seek my own justice when and where I can.

I’m glad you got [bleep] out of your $$$. Only because you are a prick though, not because I agree with that [bleep] up law.

No worries. Good triumphs over evil. And I didn't get where I am sitting on my ass, like you. This was only posted to give others on the board a heads up, as a courtesy are those Brothers here who might run into the same. It wasn't meant for you, cuz you've never exerted an ounce of sweat blood to accomplish anything or to get to the point where this information would matter.

Stop calling it what it isn't. You're just a jealous little chkunt, and BTW, at 67 I would ruin you.

FOAD.

Hahahahahwh lol. Yup, I’ve never worked hard for anything. You sure know me well.

And lol @ “foad”. You butthurt loser, imagine being 67 and taking the way you do on the internet. P u s s y. I hope you continue to lose your a s s.