We were in Maui the first 2 weeks of April and I have never witnessed such abject fear from a population that has historically been extremely suspicious of anything the “round eyes” or “Haoles” do. Many native Hawaiians are suspicious of outsiders and their hatred of us is quite palpable yet they bought into the Covid crap COMPLETELY.

I understand that Hawaii has a substantial population of elderly and they have limited hospital beds but they’re fear is unwarranted. The left suspended science to foist the Covid paranoia in order to further divide the country. It’s been their most effective operation ever. They tried to use race relations to divide us which worked to a certain extent but with Covid they succeeded completely. The amount of shaming, bullying and downright nastiness from the vaccinated is unreal. My wife and I are not getting vaccinated against Covid, at least not right now and not until we’re satisfied that it’s safe AND EFFECTIVE, effective being the operative word. Her work is NOT requiring current employees get vaccinated only new hires but she has to wear a mask despite having recovered completely from Covid last month. The “vaccinated” employees, her “friends”, have, in her second day back to work, shunned her as if she wore a scarlet letter on her forehead. She said that initially she was sad that they were treating her so rudely but then she said that she was disappointed in herself for giving any liberal the benefit of the doubt and that she knows she should’ve expected it from the liberals she works with. She’s a very upbeat and positive person that keeps to herself mostly and she is seeing more and more what I’ve been railing about for years……liberals are an intolerable infection. They destroy everything they come into contact with and their politics is not compatible with freedom or democracy. Conservatives and liberals are so far apart on the political spectrum that it’s becoming almost impossible for the 2 to live in harmony around each other, mostly because the liberal is an intolerably ignorant and selfish POS.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~