No one has addressed this so I will , in the last 3 weeks I have been in Rapid City, Pierre , Mitchell, Sioux Falls, Watertown and places in between. Big box stores , combo convenience stores and LGS 's. None have any serious amount of lead hunting ammo for shotguns and upland bird hunting.. no field or sport loads, no Express, super x or Fed high power.loads in 12, 16, and 20 ga. You do see some steel 4's and 2's and a few boxes of upper end (expensive lead & non toxic loads) most will be gone by prairie grouse opener. Unless the supply situation increases before non resident and general pheasant opener there won't be any shells but odds and ends. Not sh*ting anyone here. If your coming as a nonresident bring your own ammo. Bad enough that bird numbers are way down from the drought but no ammo is a double whammy so forewarned is fore armed. None of the people who run these stores can explain why they have no ammo they just shrug and walk away. Personally I see another leftist greeny bastardo push against lead behind this. Magnum Bob

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "