Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Australian Health Minister mass injects stadium of children.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=611d59278473755afd295cba

Sounds pretty bad to me.
Stewart Smalley, is this OK with you?

It's bullsh*t, glampy. Do you really trust infowars as an unbiased news source? I guess PT Barnum was thinking of you:

https://apnews.com/article/health-a...t-check-ba06a8878646c33fb1ff7635a0050b7a

CLAIM: The Australian government will seize 24,000 children and place them in a stadium quarantine camp to be forcibly vaccinated.

THE FACTS: No, that’s not true. The New South Wales health department held a voluntary vaccination drive for students in their final year of high school at Qudos Bank Arena in a suburb of Sydney in early August. But the vaccination drive was not forced on the students, and the stadium didn’t serve as a camp where they or other children quarantined

No I don't trust Infowars or ANY other news company Pole smoker.
OF COURSE they ARE BIASED.
Where on earth did you get the gullible notion that Associated Press or any other news company was NOT biased??
A government brainwashing program for 12 years will do that to you.
Good grief.
The AP is a faaar leftist propaganda center that has its own biases. I am aware of them and no longer waste time on their disinformation campaign.
News Wars, etc has their conservative biases and also was quite honest and open about their bias toward DJT and against this CV19 Tyranny. I never said that I agree with everything that they print and broadcast as if it is a Bible. You don't even have to watch it. However from your statement, you simply copy and pasted the Associated Press "fact" checker article and attributed it to a quote from Alex Jones.
That was NOT HIS QUOTE.

If you want to believe that Australia is a bastion of liberty down under, go right ahead. I won't try to convince you otherwise.
Spend all day reading AP articles and you won't be trolling conservatives that despise your tyranny.