Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Well seeing as you haven't said anything that hasn't already been said, its hard to muster up curiosity.

Fair enough...let’s start with this: why didn’t the measures that eradicated the flu last year have the same effect on C-19?

Well for one, covid is more contagious than the flu

Need a peer-reviewed reference if you can cite one on that. If you google, which I assume you may have, ‘is Covid more contagious than the flu’, the answer comes back ‘yes’ usually in the form of an online article about the topic. There really is no proof that I have found to corroborate that claim. Same mode of transmission, similar lifespan outside the body. There’s the claim that the longer incubation period for Covid allows for spreading even before symptoms occur, but incubation times for Covid have shrunk considerably since first invented, oops, I mean discovered. 😁

Secondly, the flu numbers went off a cliff last last year while Covid showed periods of exponential growth. They aren’t even close. There has to be more than “Covid’s more contagious” at play or it’s simply the overlap of symptoms and misdiagnosis.

See this is all about disciplined data gathering and analysis and when the financial incentives for Covid were dangled in front of doctors and hospitals, all that discipline went out the window and Fauci, et al now have free license to claim whatever they want.

You and I both as well as all Americans have been grossly underserved by our ‘leaders’ in this regard. We deserve the truth but the statistical adage “garbage in, garbage out” is the only phrase I can think to now describe our predicament.

Last edited by Gypsy_Wind; 09/14/21.

Fear the crabcat.