I’m not taking up for Miley, but it is difficult to know what to believe these days. I could see this being several different things.

Allegedly Pelosi called him in a tizzy that Trump was going to start a war with China or stage a coup. I could see Miley’s response being anything from “Don’t worry. I agree completely with you and we will stop that evil bastard” to “Settle down Nancy, nothing like that is going to happen and if it were, it has to go through several different layers” or something in between. Then I could see the Chinese general calling him about what was going on.

The thing is that all this hyperbolic bullschit by Pelosi and company actually goes a long way towards creating these problems. Pelosi is arguably the third highest ranking member of governor. That means that when she starts spouting this hysterical crap, foreign governments pay attention. Her comms are undoubtedly being monitored by the Chinese and everyone else as well. God knows what she was saying. The Chinese don’t know exactly what to believe. They would be at a heightened state of alert just like we were when a Soviet leader died and there was an internal power struggle.

So, Nancy’s antics may have very well precipitated he call from the Chinese general. Everything becomes such a feedback loop that these [bleep] are actually manufacturing reality and creating instability when it wouldn’t be there otherwise.