Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Our 15 year old daughter “bitched” out an emo/goth brat that stayed seated during the Pledge of Allegiance on the first day of school. On the second day of school the little goth kid pulled the same crap and our daughter really laid into him, her friends in class backed her up and all followed her lead. The littleshit didn’t try it anymore and now at least STANDS for the pledge of allegiance and has since his 3rd day of school. 😂

I don’t think the teachers are allowed to require or make kids stand but her teacher sure didn’t interrupt our daughter when she lit into him. Many teachers at her school are conservatives but they’re still faced with the loser liberal teachers and the hell those ratfucks will cause so I love that they allow the good kids to lead and they stay out of it. The teacher later pulled our daughter aside and thanked her for standing up for her beliefs. 👍

Excellent, you've done a great job raising her.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue