+100

Paper mill example again... In the process of preparing to bail on them, I accessed my training records to document some things. During the 6 years there, I'd completed 18xx hours of CBTs.... Half split between regurgitated nonsense like you mentioned and the rest operations. Eleven months in OJT roles.

Classic stuff like, Jill is new (has picture of big-titted blonde at desk), what is an appropriate response to her saying good morning? " Taylored to the papermill worker, it was anything besides commenting on the titties...

Or they'd have Trevon standing beside Jill, an extention cord laying in the walkway.." Identify the problem here." Correct answer, anything besides Trevon is about to try to score with Jill.

We didn't have the current CRT crap. Buddy has had to sit through some of the kind. I doubt I could.

Current company is pretty straight forward, "try not to fuuckup too bad."

Someone's behavior defines them, not their color. It's absurd it's even a topic anymore. Systemic? You mean ghetto is ghetto and NBN? Ok.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?