Originally Posted by David_Walter
It looks like it works well in a 6mm Creedmoore, which mimics my 243 AI, so I'll try it there.

Seems like a short fat cartridge powder.

Well I would not call it a short fat cartridge only powder. Couple years back I bought a 8# jug of it at a bargain price. This spring I started a loading project with it in the 30-06 with 165 gr and 180 grain bullets. CCI-200 primer , LC-52 LC-54 & LC-63 brass Sierra, Hornady and Speer bullets. Works pretty damn good in any one of a dozen 06's around here. Decent groups and great velocities. Won't mention powder charges you get them out of Hodgdons manuals. My last one is an 03 in a Fajen sporter stock with it's original 4 groove barrel, mil trigger. Barrel has William's irons frt and rear ,was d & t'ed and wears one of Holden's ironsigther scope mounts that everyone likes to bad mouth with a Bushnell 3x 9 sportview that they piss on next. Sub 3 shot 3/4" group with the scope and 3 in 1 1/4" with the irons at 50 yds. Anyone of those shots would have doa any deer to 200 yards. Yeah it's a bubba special and that bubba was on the ball. Cost me 260 bucks it was a steal just like the Superformance was for 160/8#. Lotta people know a lot a things that ain't really so. Try it yourself. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "