Plenty of them in my long and infamous pranking career of the mid 70's, The only one i remember though was a brand new 75/76 ish oldsmobile convertible metallic red / white top. I threw from a very narrow alley between a biker bar and an office building [my usual spot] And i hit that fugger square! "THUMP"! He hit the brakes but kept going slowly, i sensed trouble so i ducked into my rat hole until i knew the coast was clear! [must have been all of 10 or 15 minutes LOL] Then i packed up another "fast ball" and got ready to launch! Just as i was pick'in my next target, WAM! i got grabbed from behind and picked off the ground by a bear of a man! He was red in the face! his eyes full of rage! He shook me like a rag doll and screamed YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUGGER IM GOING TO KILL YOU! to which i promptly pissed myself! [i was11 or 12 years old] A long and thorough berating ensued and i realized he was an off duty uniformed racine county wisconsin sheriffs captain! And he loved his convertible! I never pelted nice cars after that and always tried to see who was behind the wheel before launching! LOL