For sale: left hand Remington 700 BDL in 270 Win.

This rifle has a Pac-Nor Super Match barrel, 23" long in a standard Remington Sporter contour. Barrel was chambered and installed by Pac-Nor, with action lapped and trued as per their standard install procedure. Metalwork is finished in smooth matte blue, also done by Pac-Nor. It comes with matte Leupold dual dovetail rings which have also been lapped.

Action is kind of interesting. It was a complete rifle Remington sent me as a replacement for a horrible POS .270 I got off the rack. It has a B serial number and is factory drilled and tapped for a receiver sight. Remington says the rifle was "new" in the late 90's, but serial number indicates the action was made in the early to mid 70's. I think it is a good'un they had lying around.

The stock is nothing to write home about but works just fine. Overall finish is in good shape with the exception of some big nicks in the barrel channel and a chip by the bolt handle. Forend and butt were drilled out to lighten it some.

Price is $750 plus 1/2 of the actual shipping cost. Shipping varies so widely by destination that I'll split it with you but figure your half would be around $25 to $35 with adult signature and full insurance. First "I'll take it" gets it. MO or certified check. If you are not happy with it for any reason you can return it in the same condition it was received within three days before you make the FFL transfer and I'd refund the purchase price only. You'd pay the freight to send it back.

This is for sale on a local classified site as well.

[Linked Image]

More pics here

Last edited by Jim in Idaho; 09/26/21. Reason: Brain fart about barrel installation, fixed it

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!