Fresh on the heels of my recent African bowhunt, Im back bowhunting in WI. Im not going to have a lot of time to bowhunt WI so when this 10 point offered the opportunity , I took him. Again test my homemade 250 grain 6 blade broadhead and again get some thermal drone footage.

I worked with the town and am now the corporate sponsor for the deer reduction program by underwritting all the costs for this year so they can afford more gear and stands, etc. Its a worthy cause and it allows me to do a lot of bowhunting product testing by killing many deer.

Here is the thermal foorage of the carcass location.

It was your standard double lung punch but my broadhead design really tears them up.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I enjoyed some fresh tenderlions.

I did my own euro mount and had it completed in 72 hours. If you want your skulls whiter, use 40 volume hair developer.

Im re-arranging the mount room and have 8 African animals coming so this buck will go on the pile with the others until I find time to figure out where everything will hang.

In Wisconsin I will be targeting antlerless deer to bring the population down in the town. Ive got some hunts planned but this is the bow season (the busiest time of year for my company) so I dont know how much hunting Im going to get to do.

In 2021 Ive been fortunate to hunt several states already and Africa and have taken 12 species with my bow.

Hopefully this will spur interest in members of this group to take up bowhunting and someday I will get to see pictures of somebody else's bow kills on these pages instead of guys havinging to dig uo posts from 2019 just to see a bow kill from somebody else here..

Until next time
Your pal
The adventure bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/27/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,