Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by krp
I appreciate the 39 people who donated, but this place can do better than that.

Kent

Agreed. There's 825 registered users on here right now......hopefully they just missed the post.

I guess I don't get it, was ee a brokedick whose family needs unsolicited support from strangers? I am not being negative but this is the 1st thread of its' kind since safariscam bailed. Please enlighten me.

mike r

Showing your stripes again. What a dick.

A typically lucid response that does not address the question. Try harder.

mike r

How’s this?

I have no idea if he was broke or well off. The impression that I got from EE was that he was an obviously intelligent, very decent, caring, patriotic, and most likely financially secure person. He also had an eye for firearms and knives and owned some good ones so I would assume that his family wasn’t going hungry. Raising money for his family is a lot more to do with a show of respect and a gesture of kindness to him and his family than it is about “giving money.”

Got it, thank you for the response, do the other members who have passed deserve less respect?

If I missed where we are soliciting funds for other departed members please let me know.

mike r

Stating the obvious but that the Fire hasn’t for all departed members but is for EE, your feelings aside it would seem to be evidence that he was held in especially high esteem and was well thought of. I’m not sure why someone would have an axe to grind with that unless out of jealousy or a character defect.