After 22 years at USBank they called me about April and said they had my account under investigation since August and wanted me to answer some questions about transactions for the report they were filing. My wife and I had sold some investments and I had sold some hunting stuff and optics I don't use anymore. All was legitimate and luckily I had reported my investment sales on my taxes.

It all started when I cashed a check for $1200 from a friend locally that bought a bunch of reloading stuff he needed from me. The teller thought it was suspicious that I cashed the check and reported it. I told the investigator if they had questions they should just call and ask me instead of putting me under secret investigation for 8 months. I asked if they worked for me the customer or the feds and they said that the feds make them do it. I said all transactions were well under $10,000 so I know they chose to investigate me when they could have just called.

I know the teller was pissed because she asked what the check was for and I said $1200. She then said I had to tell her why the guy paid me and what it was for. I told her I didn't need to tell her anything. That was last year August which is when the investigation started. I have now started an account at local smaller idaho bank. I keep just a little going to US Bank to keep the account open to access my records but it's not enough for them to make anything. They pay me $100 a quarter in rewards so I cost them now.

This country feels more and more like nazi Germany where everyone is ordered to turn in anyone they might think is suspicious. Karen at the bank was on a power trip. Another $8/hr worker trying to stick it to the guy with some cash in savings. She had to show me she was in charge.

The dems don't care because they never get prosecuted for anything anymore. The laws are only applied to the conservatives and they usually nail them for whatever they can find for political reasons. All the banks go into high alert if anyone wants to carry some cash anymore. I've always preferred cash but now it makes you look like a criminal.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 10/06/21.