LOL, this thread reminds me of getting pushed into umping a senior babe game once. I didn't want to do it but one of the umpires didn't show up and the coaches from both teams asked me to help them out. Stupidly I said yes. The winning team beat the other team by 8-9 runs and lead the game the entire time. Some grandma from the winning team rode my ass like a $40 mule the entire evening. I called her grandson out at first on a bang - bang play in the second inning. The call, right or wrong never had any bearing on the outcome of the game, her team dominated the other all night. That didn't slow her down one little bit. She never let up, the old banshee screeched the entire game. When you really need a foul ball to knock somebody out... no go. I always wondered if the old bat was drunk that night. As soon as the last out was registered and I was walking off the field she stood up and gave me the middle finger. It was so damned funny I started laughing and I thought she was coming over the fence to whip my ass! People... wink

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.