Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Admit it who's on it?

I have to admit I got under the thin skinned ignorant bastards skin.

I think a few others have really gotten into his head and live there rent free.

You get on the list by repeatedly using my Lord's honorable Name in the most blasphemous ways ever thought up by the diabolical mind of a demon entity.

And

By attempting to undermine the purpose, plan and will of the Almighty God and only Savior Jesus Christ.
That attempt is a reprobate's way of trying to keep someone else out of heaven. It is extremely evil and I am a very intolerant christian when it comes to that.

At that point I can only presume that you willfully and intentionally rejected Him to the point that He might have rejected you. I don't know for certain in all cases who He considers reprobates. However, I have my own list of those I choose to give up on and move on to show the kindness of Christ's good news to those with ears to hear.
As for those on my personal Reprobate list, I don't lose sleep over any. The ignore feature is an easy way to keep track of those.
Those who want to know what a "Reprobate" is can listen to several videos posted on the subject. They are not the ones in my signature. Those are good news for those who want to go to heaven.

(XXX), I thought the whole idea about Christianity is forgiveness. So you're the decider? It's hard to keep track of what to do and how to do it when it comes to getting into Heaven when you Jesus freaks keep moving the goal post.

I'm told that if you go to a house and aren't welcome, just move onto those who want the good news of forgiveness.

If you don't want to hear it, I won't waste my time and effort.
There's plenty that do want to hear about the only One Who can get them to heaven when they die. Are you starting a prayer to Him at the beginning of your post?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/12/21.