I have a minor in biochem so actually did the reading and research on the vaxes you hysterical anti science old queen
Definitely not anti vax , just against the useful anti science Biden Fauci idiots that think the vaxes are 100 per cent effective and last for life and are perfectly safe

You're lucky to have 40 per cent effectiveness at 6 months and at 8 months you need an unproven booster the FDA voted 16 to 2 not to approve the booster because there was no research done by Pfizer. How many drugs has Pfizer put out that caused human death in the past and had to be pulled off of the market?

Where are the pics of all of the dead children dying of Covid in Colorado? Is that more lies and hysteria naive old queen?

Watch the covid rates spike up again in Colorado in a few months when winter sets in and the vaxes wear off. Gonna cry for Biden and Fauci to save your again?

Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by saddlesore
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

youngsters dying of Covid? Jesus fuggin Christ hysterical old queen

Provide a link to the testing done on the booster shot. You'd inject skunk piss into your body iand wife's body if your hero Biden ordered you

I am lot more conservative than you and a Trump voter. Just not as ignorant as you , like most of the anti vaxxers on here.Guys like you will stumble thru life believing every conspiracy they hear. The booster is the same drug as the 1st two injections.One only has to read of instances on this forum of youngsters dying and listen to any credible news channel except CNN,CBS etc.

I will probably be around a lot longer than you and I hope to hell you will be one of the non vaccinated ones filing up hospital beds now days.

Why don't you idiots get Rick to start a separate forum just for you,so the rest of us can go on with life without listening to your drivel Have a nice day A$$hole.