I chewed for 30+ years and was never without a dip. I gave it up about 4 or 5 months ago. I miss chewing especially when I’m out fishing or huntin…or first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee or after a meal….actually come to think of it I miss it all the time. 😁. I enjoy my life too much to continue to chew so I quit. I wanna spend the next half of my life enjoying the time with my wife now that the kids are older and since I’m very healthy with no medical issues I figured that chewing was the biggest threat to my health and quit. I’ve never seen many old men chewing and surmised there’s a reason for that. When I was young I never gave much thought to what life would look like at 50 because I didn’t think I’d live that long…..but here I am still chugging along. I thank God everyday for the blessings he’s bestowed on me and my family so with life as good as it is I don’t wanna check out now, I have a lot more living to do.

For everyone that’s quit chewing I tip my hat to you. For those that want to quit but haven’t I pray that you find the strength to quit. For those that chew currently and don’t plan on quitting….you’re my hero. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~