Went to WV to work on the bunk house this weekend. Mid morning we were talking, running screw guns, skil saws, just making a ton of noise. John says, "look out the window". The window was to my back so I glanced out over my left shoulder, and didn't see anything. He repeated himself two or three more times, and I finally stopped and turned to face the picture window. There were Turkey's just pouring out of the woods. We had 11 feed right up to the window, not more than 20 feet. Saw more moving around in the woods. We have had a terrible time with Yote's up there for the past 8-10 years. The Turkeys just vanished. It's really nice to see a flock that made it through the summer. The locals have been working on them, the Coyote's, must be making a difference. We could hear them singing last night at dusk. I wouldn't mind taking a Yote with one of the three guns I'm taking out this year. Progress on the bunk house is coming along. We have baseboard heat, lights, wall plugs. Wall insulation is in and most of the paneling is up. Starting to move stuff from the old trailer down. First thing was my fold up dining room table. I think we will be well pleased in the new place next month.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by JoeMartin; 10/17/21.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin