Pretty much all of them would be good. I have loaded but not taken any game with the 103 ELDX or the Berger 105 (the 95 yes). For the ranges you described and where 90% of deer are shot the VLD bullets are unneeded although they kill fast due to fragmentation if put in the right spot. The Berger's especially can ruin a lot of meat as they sometimes 100% fragment and violently. The ELDX are soft too.

All the others are excellent general purpose deer bullets and should do fine. I like the 80 grain Barnes and I shoot a lot of the Hornaday IB bullets with great success both terminal performance and accuracy. I have not shot many of the Speers. The grand slam is a single core bullet and similar to a Core lokt which is not a bad thing.

The Gold dot is a softer electro-bonded bullet which again is a good thing. If really big hogs might be about I would go with the Barnes, if not then whichever shot best and was the cheapest would get the nod. The Nosler is never a bad choice especially for big corn and sorghum fed deer. It almost always shoots well if not with exactly target grade accuracy and is easy to get to shoot.

Last edited by DBoston; 10/19/21.