Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
270 is gay, haven’t you heard?

There is that too I guess. It’s a sweetheart that’ll I’ll never use. Tried to talk myself into it but now it just collects dust.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Sure looks better with that nice stock Scott.

I've only owned about 3 Tikkas, and I sold them all before ever firing a shot.

Got a good deal each time, but after considering what it would cost to trick them out with a nice stock and bottom metal (bolt shroud and lug on T3) they didn't seem like such a good deal.

And factoring in some other dislikes (twist rates, action length, economical design) I just decided I probably wouldn't be happy with the end result. It failed my cost/benefit analysis.

I think the best plan for a Tikka is to just hunt it as is. It's functional with no modifications, and if you like the package it's a good rifle for the price.

I agree. The only one left is the 270. I thought I had a buyer for it as well, but I can't find the fellas number. I had a 1-8 22-250, 6.5 CM, and 7-08 Compact. Those three are all gone to good homes. I broke even with them, even after putting the same stocks on all three of those as well, but I just never really loved them like I do Model 70's. Weird, but that's the facts. Amazing shooting rifles though and excellent plastic stocks too.

Bottom line . . . You gotta like your rifle.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA