In Staunton-Waynesboro-Augusta County I'm seeing less than 10% of the signs for Carpetbagger Terry than I saw for Joe and the Ho. Almost all liberals around here have moved here. Apparently they're either ashamed or scared to show themselves this time. I did have two "canvassers" show up at my house last week, one of whom was wearing a t shirt with a picture of what appeared to be John Lewis on it. (70 year old white guy, as soon as he started talking I knew he wasn't from here) They asked for my wife and said that they wanted to tell her about "the Democratic candidates for statewide office". I informed them that we already knew everything we ever needed to know about their candidates and that we both would be voting the straight Republican ticket. And lastly I told them that my wife is an immigrant, a LEGAL immigrant. They left, I'm sure I'm now on the "unable to be indoctrinated" list again.

My 15 year old dog, who is pretty close to deaf and has cataracts pretty bad took an instant dislike to them even though I never let them past the sidewalk. He's a hell of a smart dog!

Last edited by AlleghenyMountain; 10/21/21. Reason: More info