Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
So, a person spends $7,00.00+? on an extravagant fishing trip to Africa, and all anyone can say is “well-done”, and “congratulations”?

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket! No one gives a f-ck about anything or anyone; just their own EGO!!

Same goes to you dum Neanderthal b*stardz that only care about posting pics about antlers that you have mounted in your living room!

Yes, I hunt. Yes, I hunt for large, edible game. BUT; I have yet to “mount” an animal or their antlers on my wall. It’s an insult to our Creator that made these animals, and an abomination.

Meat hunting is totally acceptable to God, and I do enjoy the excellent meat. Trophy hunting just ain’t right…

You really hate successful people don’t you. Must be a miserable life of jealousy that you have.
Enjoy your suffering cause you can’t measure up.

Yep, 'trailerpark4lfe' should not smear others accomplishments, easy to see he never had the drive or cranial conductivity to even try!

Many Congrats to that older Gentleman still out there and getting it done, well done Farming, please tell your Pop he done a hell of a job,

Trump Won!