My neighbor kid bought a Savage Axis Bushnell scope/rifle package deal and couldn't figure out how to sight it in. 39 years old and his first big game rifle. Fired 23 rounds the day before and said he was still a foot to the right but elevation was good. Ask him if he ran out of adjustment on the scope or what? Nope. Blank stare.

We take it out and it's 8" low and 2" left. Showed him how to run it up and over. He acted like he had no idea how it worked even though he'd just been out the day before. He fired a few over his pack and was close so I asked him if I could try it. He moved it 5 clicks left and handed it to me.

104 yards. Shoots to the edge of the black bullseye. I hand the rifle to him. He shoots it to edge of bullseye.

BIG SMILE and a happy guy. Fun rifle to shoot, no recoil. I may have to think about one. Or rebarrel something cool to 350. Anybody do a rebarrel to 350, any feeding issues to deal with? Gotta say kinda fun to shoot. Looks like a slightly larger 30 carbine round.

LOL