I have a question for the members on the Fire that have water wells.

My question is
Is putting the water storage tank up on a stand say 20 ft up and having your point of discharge into your home some where between 25 & 35 ft in head pressure be worth the trouble of building the tower.

I fabricate and weld & I more than likely already have all of the material to build the water tower.
I have read some Calculations about water head pressures with elevated tanks. and would get somewhere in the range of 8 + psi at 20 foot.

What are your opinions about building a water tower verses just having the water tank on the ground and using a pressure pot to deliver the proper water pressure.

I am having a well drilled on my property in Arizona very soon and need some advice.

I tend to make things very hard on myself when I do things and I am getting older and I am trying to do things smarter and less hard on myself. But if you think that a tower is a good idea please let my know your thoughts.
I could go 20 ft to the bottom floor of the tower and still lift the tank with the equipment i already have.

Any Advice