I get really tired of gun rag authors getting really excited about the fine accuracy that some of the new rifles are getting. The latest Benelli ARGO sample averaged 3" groups, with many well over 4 inches at 100 yards. I would be pissed as hell if my $900 rifle shot that pourly. The author kept repeating that it was still minute of deer!!!! Yeah, but what part of the deer, if it is 300 yards away? Could you reliably hit the vitals? I don't think so. The new Browning and Remington carbon wrapped barrel models were doing close to the same group sizes. One was a varmint model that averaged 1.5" inches at 100 yards!!! I am sorry, but that gun sucks! Both authors have invested many thousands of dollars in one hole hunting rifles, yet get all excited about 3 inch groups, or at least they are paid to pretend to. That kind of nonsense really sticks in my craw. If I was a rifle Mfg. I would't let them publish a revue of a 3" rifle and I sure as hell would get my act together and work on building better rifles. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.