This year, I killed a yearling with my muzzleloader... Guilt free....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last year I killed this calf with my muzzleloader, shortly after killing it's mother with my muzzleloader.. All guilt free....

This year my wife killed this calf with my rifle, very shortly after I killed its mother with my rifle.... I was pretty guilt free but my wife didn't enjoy shooting the calf. She says she never will again and I'll respect that. But she sure loves eating them...

Calf elk is the 2nd best piece of elk steak there is. Followed by a yearling because they taste very similarly delicious, just about 100 more pounds of meat on a yearling compared to a calf...

All you anti hunter sympathizers that are worried about their little anti feelings need to grow a set of nuts and realize they could care less what you kill. You can hide in a closet for what you are all you want. A legally taken elk is a legally taken elk. Go pound sand if you have a problem with it and think your hunting ethics somehow make you superior to those who subsist of wild game instead of needing a trophy rack for the wall. We're all murderers in the eyes of antis.. Who gives a crap what they think....

Todd