Originally Posted by Sitka deer

“It cannot be lost that they were protesting the unjust shooting of a young African American man named Jacob Blake, and so the tone of the nation has turned in a bad direction,” said Dr. James Dixon. “I think it would behoove all of us to be sensitive to the messages we sent forth.”

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems Jimmy Dixon wants to overlook the fact Blake was a total dirtbag and the shot was deemed good.

Protesting the "unjust" shooting of Jacob Blake my ass. They were trying to destroy the property and livelihood and, yes, the lives of people who had nothing to do with Jacob Blake. Why weren't the cops allowed to do their jobs? I'm surprised that more people don't use guns to defend what's theirs.

Kyle Rittenhouse may have lacked judgement in bringing a visible gun into such a large collection of dirtbags, even though it was legal, but he showed no lack of courage.

What're we supposed to do? Defund the police and just let criminals rip off all that we've worked for? What was Kyle supposed to do? Let felons murder him? Anyone who thinks that should get the hell out of my country. And that includes so-called Dr. James Dixon.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.