Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rost495

Don't like illegals or them working but there are so many bigger fish to fry. Like WHY are the borders wide open?

You just answered your own question...because business owners, who really run the country, hire them.

And to further this some more. I actually did some reading and research. Bear Creek, not defending quality etc..., hired folks that provided ID. It was an issue of the ID being possibly fake. Some ID were fake. Some were real and returned.

So countrary to all the info I see here that they hired illegals it certainly was not the case with the exceptions of illegal ID and thats on the person not the company.

That said I've said all along you don't need brand names, just stuff that works for most of what folks use guns for.

and soon enough we will see how bad the quality of Bear creek is. Upper is on the way just because I was curious.

I"ve shot so many 59 dollar bcg over the years on fun guns, and never had an issue, I suspect will be the same here. Accuracy may not be on par either. Will see. Of course blasphemy I've had non accurate Krieger barrels too. Dont' even. want to talk about Douglas...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....