Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Our government has turned against us.

About 12 or so years ago I went to a IPSC type shoot at Quantico USMC/FBI base.

We had JUST moved to Virginia from Ohio and my holsters/ammo were MIA (except for the mags and G19 I kept in my Logistics bag at the time... PREMIUM ammo... so not going to shoot that).

Anyway, found a CZ-52 pigskin flap holster... and zipped by Walmart for some white box 9mm. Hadn't shot a pistol in probably a year.

About 100 shooters... FBI, State Troopers, County Deputies et al.

I have never had any formal training... EVER... I had never even heard of IPSC before the invite. I am a HORRIBLE shot with a pistol... absolutely horrible... I am not kidding

I came in 8th.

Every word of that is the truth.

I routinely outshoot cops at the range. I can literally grab their service pistol cold and outshoot them with it.

If shooting doesn't happen to be their hobby, they tend to suck.

I was in the first CCDW class in our area that was open to civilians. Several LEO's attended the class so they could also become certified CCDW instructors. Last stage of the class was live fire. 20 rounds at a full size torso target at 7 yards. At least 11 had to be in the black. ANYWHERE in the black. But in the black. The only person who had to re-shoot the live fire (with 6 or 7 "hits" out of 20 rounds fired) was a Sheriff's Deputy who is now the local CCDW instructor.