A word on pricing. An all correct and un messed with (not even official armory repaired) 03a3 is $1000. BUT! That is perfect collector gun. An 03a3 that simply looks right in a photo can be more like 600-700. Anything. You got to see it or good detail photos. I have taken two a3's of these out of sporter stocks and dropped them back into GI stocks and scrounged up the needed bits of hardware. Those are $600 shooters. Someone with Canfields book can spot these looking up close. Another restorer could be very careful to get every part put back right and get the full dinaro. I did mine as shooters and not trying to fool anyone. Just saying, on the internet, there is a tendency to quote the top price, when a careful evaluation is always needed.

I dont assume perfection and begin subtracting. I assume the worse and then add for right barrel, right stock, right bolt, bolt parts all parts with proper finish and wear, correct little metal pieces. Stock marking correct. I dont want to pass myslef off as expert. I got a book is all. Well three actually,