I usually Bow hunt with my PSE compound. Well back in June I took a bad fall and broke both of my wrist's. Doc said that because I was in my mid 60's that it might take a little while longer to heal than if I was still a young buck. They still hurt. Needless to say Bow hunting was not gonna happen this season. I had gotten an invite from an old friend to hunt his 1600 acre property this year. I have taken 4 Nice bucks off the property in the last 10 years or so. I didn't want to miss Bow season so I thought I might be able to shoot a crossbow. I have a close friend that works at an archery shop. He recommended that I try a Ravin. He said he was sighting them in at the shop and they are very fast and accurate. So that's what I got. I saw 2 nice bucks on the first day but they just would not close the distance enough for a shot with the crossbow. I got lucky on the second day and took my best Buck to date at 22 yds. Put it right through his heart. He went 40 yds and dropped within sight. I must say, I do like the crossbow. [Linked Image][Linked Image]

Attached Images
BW.jpg (43.63 KB, 472 downloads)
bigbuck1.jpg (13.72 KB, 488 downloads)