Thanks Mainer…. I always enjoy your posts and your pictures as well as the details regarding your rifles. I’ve heard nothing but good things about JES so it was an easy choice, especially when so many guys that I respect here have had great luck with his work. I’m looking forward to getting this rifle bedded and dialed in but I’m pretty sure it’s my new favorite rifle…..of course I’m going to put the best exterior coating $10 and a rattle can buy. 😁 I really like the Triggertech Primary that I put in this rifle. I’d put the same trigger in the pre-64 ‘06 that I’m doing next but those old triggers are too good to replace … at least on a hunting rifle and they can be made to be really sweet without much effort ….as you well know. I found some 250 A-Frames for it but I’ll probably use mostly 225 TTSX or TSX. I also found some .338 275gr A-Frames for my other rifle that one is a .338wm. I need to replace a sky screen for my chronograph since my buddy shot it but I look forward to seeing what speed I can get from the 20” barrel.

PS….I’d contribute if you put something together.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 12/03/21.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~