Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Many of the problems could be solved if they had twice as many people up front in the Bow of the boats .

I owned a Jet-Ski Rental for three years - want to see some super stupid people go sit and watch .

Countless times I've seen people get on WaveRunners that are sitting on the beach Start them up and they can't figure out why it won't go .

O M G - funny. My friend told me of an argument with another friends wife ( always smacking his forehead talking to those two) and she said Jet skis were safe because they have no motor.

To be clear, he asked her if she meant they had no propeller- she said she knew that but they also have no motor.

LOL ,, no motor . . .
I had a guy 25ish years old got on the waverunner while it was still on the trailer early in the morning - started it up and sat there puzzled as to why it wasn't going .
I was always amazed at how many people couldn't figure out how to wear a life-jacket , backwards , upside down , try to put it on their legs .

My three years on the beach I heard hordes of silliness .

Weird thing ; nearly everytime I'd sit down to eat lunch > here comes someone who now wants to ride . I pointed it out to my girlfriend and she got a real kick out of seeing this many many times .
I'd could more often than not pick which people who would come to my beach-box and want to ride when I sat down to eat . I interviewed many people with her and other friends listening as to what compelled them to get up decide they now want to ride as soon as I started to eat lunch . The people who would keep looking towards me were always the people who did this . All said they didn't know why they decided to ride when I started eating .

We got a kick out of the names people would call the yamaha waverunners , water-bike , jet-bike , wet-scooter , ski-boat , best was a 50ish year old black guy from New Orleans > how much fah da watta-bomb . Helper ran out of the box with his head turned so the guy didn't see him laughing . We called them water-bombs from there on out .

Also most everybody '''had one at home''' , I'd ask what kind many said suzuki & honda - neither company made personal watercraft back then . One guy had a suzuki w/a 3 cycle engine , said it would do about 75mph .

ok back to the boat goofs

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.