I loved going to Sportsmans Warehouse when we had a few in Wisconsin. I am an FFL dealer. I had a customer that wanted to order a gun this week. It was a Remington and he looked hi and low to find one. He found one at SWI guess in Utah if that is where they are headquartered. Since they did not have a copy of my license I called them up and they said that they had to vet me first..WTF
Q1. What is your zip code? There reason was that if they have an FFL on file from a dealer within 25 miles of me. The gun will have to be shipped to them. WTF This customer lives close to me I have handled several transfers for him.
I have never run into this before EVER.I have been doing it for 11 years. Buds Gun,PSA, KY GUN COand many other big companies do not give 2 [bleep] who gets the gun as long as the license is valid. I find this to be a [bleep] policy and may have been to hard on the guy as he doesn't make the policy but it was so beyond stupid I couldn't help myself. Anyway I do like SW just not this [bleep] policy. Off the soap box

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely