Originally Posted by BKinSD
Huh. I sent him a barrel this summer, with the customary written order and check tucked inside the box. Got it back two weeks later and it was done perfectly. No muss no fuss and exactly as requested.

I sent him barrels more than a few times, usually a dozen or so at a time. Several groups were done, quickly and well. Then there was a batch with two issues (two barrels) which he said he would fix. They were returned with another batch. It took months for them to be returned. One barrel was an Ithaca Mag10... when returned the tube was extremely difficult to remove with grit and dirty fluids all over it. He was to make a second tube for it... The threads are nothing like the other and cannot be used. One of the repaired tubes was to be trimmed, deepened, and cleaned up (the threads shot out the first time it was shot). I had to have a competent company fix it. They were not impressed. I could go on...

Like I said, he did quite a bit of good work and then he did not. After speaking to him by phone at the time I developed a lot of questions...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.