I want to thank each and every one of ya'll for your prayers. We went to the Neurosurgeon yesterday. He told us he will operate and what the risks would be. The worst is death but he gave us a 90% chance of a successful surgery. There are a couple of concerns. The tumor is getting close to parts of the brain that can negatively affect her if he has to go that deep to get all the tumor. The tumor is fast growing. She had an MRI in June and there was no sign of the tumor. Now, a little over 5 months later, it is the size of an egg. It is imperative that all of it is removed. Her skin in that area is thin from the other 2 surgeries and the radiation. It might give some problems healing back.

The first surgery was successful and the cancer was gone for 4 1/2 years. The second surgery was successful but messed up her optic nerve and affected her vision. The cancer was gone another 6 1/2 years. We are hoping for another 5 or 6 years after this surgery. She would be 78 at that age. Should the cancer come back again I don't think they could operate unless it grew in the opposite direction.

The Doc is hoping to operate Thursday. We should know Monday and I will update then.

I want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts. Please keep up the prayers. God does answer them. smile

Jim