Originally Posted by Hubert
What about people texing while going 90 on the innerstate... are they ok with you all??

No, they aren't. I honk my horn at them. But falling asleep on the way to breakfast at 6AM is something that most certainly should not have happened.

I don't know why you fell asleep and you don't either, but you had better find out why it happened before you even think about buying a new vehicle or driving anything any time of the day.

You could have easily taken out a whole family and I am so glad you didn't for their sake and yours too, but you have to go to a sleep doc, or any doc, and tell them what happened and find out what they tell you.

If you don't and you have another one that does take a life you will be murdering that person. You should know better than that, and I believe you do if you would just stop and think about it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.