Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by j2dogs
I feel kind of stupid and I'm sure many people already know this, But just in case there's a few out there that don't know Christiansen arms does not sell to individuals I went to their website which had 15 pages of rifles documented specs prices pictures looked valid to me. I ordered a rifle and they requested me pay through Zelle. It just so happens I didn't have a zella account and so I got ahold of the phone number for Christiansen arms the guy on the other end said tell me you haven't paid yet and I told him I didn't have an account and didn't pay evidently there's a scam Christiansen arm store on line that looks real as the Real McCoy, And their prices were hard to beat. The guy on the other end said they've had attorneys working on this for a long time trying to block them but they always find a loophole and get back on the Internet. He said many people have called wondering where their rifle is only to find out they lost their money. Like I said this may be common knowledge but I thought for the individual like me that didn't know it might save him a Couple of 1000

Friend, glad you didn't get scammed. In your defense I'll say that is one of, maybe the best, fraudulent ecommerce storefronts I've seen.

The only tell I see is they only accept 2 payment options, Zelle or crypto currency.

Yes. That is freaking elaborate. Must be worth the effort for them, though, to keep rebooting it.