Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by swiftshot
The DSC convention can be more fun than an African safari.Not all safaris go down nicely.As far as Jamaica and the Caribbean,they're [bleep] holes-nothing to do except lie in the sun or watch tv in the hotel lobby.

You ain't kidding about Jamaica/Caribbean/etc.......they're schitttholes. Then again this is the same guy that thinks anyone who is unvaxed is a complete dumbass, so there's that.

I enjoy lying on a beach having a waiter come by every 30 minutes taking drink orders, not to mention scuba diving, fishing and sailing. And I would be happy to compare medical education/ practical experience with you- any damn day of the week….. Unvaxxed are simply an easy way to watch Darwinism at work. No problem for me.

Yeah right.When I went to the caribbean it was so boring I had to get drunk every day so I wouldn't feel depressed.Both times I went I was at the front desk the next day asking when was the next flight out.Now a days I value my health and keep in shape so I stopped drinking and stay away from any "medication".But if alcohol and vaccines work for you then good for you.
I am the only member of my family who is very healthy and drug free.I never go to the doctor.The rest of them have been going from a young age and over the years they were prescribed more and more drugs starting with blood pressure pills.

Last edited by swiftshot; 12/18/21.