No, it is a Wildlife Technologies caller, my new favorite. it is so simple to run and great sound.

I'm calling with two Minaska M-1 Bandits, an original CS-24 with tx500 remote (10 presets on keys and can access all sounds without having to scroll), Crossfire with Tx 501 remote same as the tx 500 with FoxBang(for sale), JS GrimReaper G-2 with 12 sounds, for under $100. a decent remote caller. The WT and Minaskas are my favorites. I'm not rich but a fur check can pay for gear and some of this gear is a result a long time collecting it.

GrimReaper at work. I bought it to see if a inexpensive caller would work, I have no problem recommending it to someone on a budget or just seeing if they want to get into the game without breaking the bank.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com].

I like callers where I can direct the sound to a specific direction as I find coyotes coming into the front of the call more often and rarely get back doored. Now I need to figure out if it is because of the speaker direction or if I've been at this long enough that I have a pretty good Idea of where the coyote will be coming from.

Last edited by erich; 12/27/21.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders