There are people on here selling and trading that are old school mentality. Honest and our word is worth gold. Hard to find these days and kids dont comprehend such a thing. If sellers decide to ship insured or even hazmat stuff, hazmat, not hazmat or thru a hazmat it is their own business and no one elses, for all I care, not even the buyers. No one asks me about hazmat shipping, kids are just looking to argue. The buyer is not liable. the buyer may ask or if they have half a brain figure it out and move on if they dont personally trust in their self centered little hearts (which now leads to assuming the worst) the seller. and the other members' unwanted policing, bickering and down right belittling the seller shouldnt happen. You dont like what I do, move on sonny boy! If its not their way, youre a pos to them, granted hazmat is the rules but its not theirs to uphold, police, bicker and belittle about or say anything. If they dont like something theyre not a buyer and if they continue to communicate thru the sellers post theyre a pita. If they dont like me because of my posts,what I do or dont do compared to their small world, blindfolded, snowflake, gen z upbringings, come here face to face, lets talk about it.

wink