Originally Posted by J23
My 24 stacks Remington 22 Subsonics into one ragged hole at 25 yards. Problem is, the sights are so tiny, I have a hard time seeing them. The way the sights are mounted (one piece ramp in front, oddball dovetail in the rear), you can't really upgrade them.

Its one of the older soldered 24s, I picked it up at the local pawn shop for $200 a few years back.

I'd like to mount a scope on the dovetail, but I have yet to find rings that fit. I have a period Weaver steel tube that would be perfect if I could figure out what rings to use.

I use the 2-piece B-Square 3/8" to Weaver adapters, or their cheaper Chinese knock-offs, on my rimfire Savage 24s. I have installed 1" scopes on those Savage 24s with B-Square Sport Utility rings that I bought from CDNN. The Chinese knock-offs can be found on eBay listed as "2PC Dovetail 11mm to 20mm Weaver Picatinny Rail Adapter Scope Mount Base SnapIn" priced at $10.99.

My old 22M/410 has an old Japanese Bushnell Banner 1.5-4x20 scope installed and my equally old 22M/20 has a Leupold Rifleman 2-7x33 installed, both with these adapters and 1" rings.