Originally Posted by Diesel
I believe this will end up being a paradigm shift in the trust granted the medical community.

George,
That's my thinking as well. And that is what is needed to happen because the corruption and greed has reached unbelievable levels. What these people will do for fame, power and greed is unfathomable.

Thank God that there are still many doctors who took on the profession to heal. Too many have entered for the money.

I have a lot of faith in the doctors I see but they are the product of the insurance companies and their bosses. I really don't think they care if I were to try ivermectin or cow manure. But, they have to toe the line to keep their nurses, office and office help. And, it's the bosses who are the ones in the pocket of big Pharma and the political party in charge. Stolen elections have consequences. We are seeing just another layer of the results.

I agree, it gives the whole profession a black eye and causes folks like us to doubt their mission and capabilities.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.