Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Is there a brass catcher worth using for range work? I had one for my AR in 458 SOCOM and it worked great. Anything for a Glock?

Not sure if there is anything that attaches to the pistol that I'd want to use, but you do have that rail. Might be able to adapt one of the mesh bags you can use on an AR. I think I saw one back in the day that strapped to your wrist?
When I'm at the range, I have a 2'x2' wood frame that has a window screen stapled to it sitting on the bench top and it knocks the brass down and makes it easy to collect. For more informal areas or standing, I have a similar arrangement of a frame with a light mesh laundry bag that mounts to a tripod. As long as the shells are not ejected straight up, something like that should work and aren't hard to put together. Probably a lot of examples on google or youtube.

The EAA Witness Hunter 10mm I had would eject the full-bore shells very vigorously and was a challenge. My 45acp is a piece of cake. The 460 Rowland actually behaves pretty well with the compensator slowing the slide down.

Last edited by gzig5; 01/10/22.