Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by jaguartx
A friends granddaughter had a 37 yo ex marine building construction husband get it. He tried to tough it out. 5th or 6 th day he woke up clammy, made it through the day. They went to bed that night. She woke up the next AM but he didnt.

Damn,...I hope I fare better than that. I'm about 54 hours in and it really hasn't advanced much at all in the last 40-45 hours. Like I mentioned, I felt well enough to be productive at work today and was planning go to bed early tonight and hit the job again tomorrow, but my wife talked me into taking a home test.

Thankfully the wife and kids have been downstate since Friday, so it's just me and the dog.

God bless you. You're taking a gamble. If you have the Omicron you'll be fine, but if its the bad schiett....

Many started feeling better after 5 or 6 days and thought they were getting well, only to get the storm and things went to hell.

Id have to rec you get a dr to try and get you the Regeneron Biden is trying to reserve for D states and places like Houston and San Antonio.

May God bless you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin