Local dirt: What a coincidence!
I have been attending the Beaverhead County Republican monthly meetings for nigh on 24 years now and would get "the call" from the county chairman/chairwoman a week or so before every meeting would come about and where it would be held and what was on the agenda!
Well last year (February/March'ish) I got the call and attended the monthly meeting as per usual BUT... I was the only one of 27 people therein to wear a mask throughout that meeting!
Dittos the next month - only one masked up - LAST CALL!
And haven't had a call since (my number hasn't changed)!
Now maybe it was a combination of things (I am VERY conservative and I suspect some "rino's are alive and well in this local Republican heirarchy?) but I have not been called once, since.
I sayfuck'em - I have been kicked out of better places than the Beaverhead County Republican meetings!
In fact it brings to memory my being asked back in 1971 (the second year of my being directly exposed to the horrors and harms of liberalism and liberal politicians via my second year in law enforcement!) and being asked to tone it down, then not to come back to the monthly meetings of the John Birch Society (I sayfuck them to!) out in Seattle.
Sad state of affairs here in this once great country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy